NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER:The Lunch With Trea Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland (the “Territory) who are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in the state where they reside, whichever is older, and are physically located in the Territory. The Sweepstakes and any web sites, web pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the Territory. Entries received from persons residing outside of the Territory will be disqualified. Employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives of Inova Health System Foundation (the “Sponsor”), CTI, Inc. (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”), affiliates of the Sponsor, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and anyone involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes and each of their immediate family members (parents, spouses, siblings and children, as well as their spouses) and others who reside in their households, even if not related to them, are not eligible.
Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on 8/1/19 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 8/31/19 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes by completing the on-line form found at www.lunchwithtrea.com.To enter the sweepstakes, entrants will be required to provide the following information: your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, daytime phone number, and e-mail address.
How To Enter: There are the two (2) following methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Alternate, Mail-In Method of Entry outlined below .
- ONLINE: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.lunchwithtrea.com on a computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device, click on the applicable Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online Sweepstakes registration page and then fully complete and submit the online entry form to receive one (1) entry. Entries must be received by 11:59:59PM ET on 8/31/19 to be eligible. If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data rates apply. Each wireless carrier’s data rate plan may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for information on data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes; or
- ALTERNATE, MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter via mail-in method instead of the online method described above and receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes, hand write your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime telephone number (area code included), email address and date of birth on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper, and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to: Lunch With Trea Sweepstakes, CTI, Inc., 283 Village Place, Suite 629, Wyckoff, NJ. All mail-in entries must be post-marked by 8/31/19, and received by 9/4/19, to be eligible. Photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, automated, mass entries and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will be not be acknowledged or returned. A random drawing of prize winners will be conducted at the conclusion of the sweepstakes, estimated to be within one (1) week of completion . All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, except as provided in these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) entry per person/valid e-mail address/or telephone number for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries received from any person or e-mail address or telephone number during the Sweepstakes Period beyond the specified limit will be void.
Official Rules at www.lunchwithtrea.com/officialrules.
In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized e-mail account holder, which is defined for purposes of these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sweepstakes Administrator with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, are void.
3. PRIZE DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, will conduct a random drawing for the prize winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email, at Sweepstakes Administrator’s discretion. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sweepstakes Administrator’s notification attempt within two (2) days from the first notification attempt, then that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Notification by telephone will be deemed given when the potential winner engages in a live conversation with the Sweepstakes Administrator or when a message is left on the potential winner’s voicemail service or answering machine by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whichever occurs first. Notification by email will be deemed made when an email has been sent by the Sweepstakes Administrator to the email address provided by the potential winner. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be strictly enforced.
4. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded as part of this Sweepstakes:
- Ten (10) Grand Prizes: Lunch with Trea Turner. Each of 10 winners to invite one guest for total group size of 20 (ARV $250 per pair). Guest should be the child or other relative of the winner under the age of 18, or winner should otherwise be the legal guardian of guest under the age of 18. Targeted date for the lunch is September 13, 2019, subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion based on availability.
- Additional Prizes: Two (2) winners of autographed Trea Turner jersey (ARV of $450 per jersey)
- Additional Prizes: Three (3) winners of an autographed Nationals hat and MLB ball combination (ARV of $300 per pair )
- Approximate Retail Value of Prizing (ARV): $4,300
No prize substitution or cash redemption is available, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided in these Official Rules Sponsor may substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value. Except as described in the Prize section above, all costs, including, but not limited to, travel, lodging, food and beverages, incidental expenses and other expenses are solely the responsibility of the winners.
All federal, state, local or other tax liabilities related to a winner’s award, acceptance or use of a prize arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. RELEASES: As a condition of winning any prize, each potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (except where prohibited) (the “Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release must be returned within the time indicated in the documents. If these documents are not returned within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If prize documentation or prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification, and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By entering, winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries (including death), damages or losses to any person or property of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: a) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes; b) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes Web site, c) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, or d) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete online or on-site entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; or online or on-site entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system or human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a Web site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Sweepstakes Web site or error in the collection, processing or retention of entry information.
9. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION/MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Administrator or Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the termination/suspension date. Sweepstakes Administrator may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, at its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened to, or is attempting to, undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair or deceptive practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Administrator. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek criminal and civil remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in the District of Columbia, and agree that venue there is proper and convenient; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sweepstakes Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Virginia.
11. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 15, 2019, to: Lunch With Trea Sweepstakes, 283 Village Place, Suite 629, Wyckoff, NJ 07481. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” You may also view the Official Rules at www.lunchwithtrea.com/officialrules.
12. SPONSOR: Inova Health System Foundation, 8110 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA 22042.
13. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: CTI, Inc., 283 Village Place, Suite 629, Wyckoff, NJ 07481